- Web Browser Download For Mac
- Download Browser Care For Mac 4.1.8 Os
- Download Browser Care For Mac 4.1.8 Torrent
- Download Browser Care For Mac 4.1.8 Iso
For Mac - (FI9821W, FI8910W, etc.): IP Camera Tool Mac - MJPEG/New H.264. For Mac - Older H.264 Cameras (FI9820W, FI8608W, FI8602W etc.): IP Camera Tool Mac - Old H.264. Foscam Cloud Support. Adding Cameras To Foscam Cloud. Recording Videos To Foscam Cloud Using HD Cameras. Browser Plugins/Addons. All Browser Plugins/Addons. DAGitty is a browser-based environment for creating, editing, and analyzing causal diagrams (also known as directed acyclic graphs or causal Bayesian networks). The focus is on the use of causal diagrams for minimizing bias in empirical studies in epidemiology and other disciplines.
• 4.18.3 New Dallas and Chicago servers, FTP should work for common FTP clients (9 August 2021)
• 4.18.2 Fix for BBC iPlayer, FTP should work for common FTP clients (23 July 2021)
• 4.18.1 Decent speed improvements, fixed server slow down bug, fixed connection error (PR_END_OF_FILE), changed Vienna, Brussels, Milan, Los Angeles, New York, Frankfurt servers and improved IPv6 support. (8 July 2021)
• 4.17.3 Replaced Paris server, added Brussels server. Fixed a DNS issue introduced in 4.17.2(11 June 2021)
• 4.17.2 Replaced USA servers, Asia servers, Frankfurt and Paris servers. Will replace Brussels shortly. Plus small fixes (11 June 2021)
• 4.17.1 Starting to replace servers again - London, Zurich, Amsterdam. Plus small fixes (3 June 2021)
• 4.17.0 Replaced many servers in the US and elsewhere. Updated some rules. (30 May 2021)
• 4.16.8 Replaced Ireland and Czech Republic servers. Updated some rules. (23 April 2021)
• 4.16.7 Updated some code for upcoming release. (14 April 2021)
• 4.16.6 Replacement servers for iPlayer and Hong Kong. Version 5 almost ready.. (3 April 2021)
• 4.16.5 Replacement servers for Auckland, New Zealand and Hong Kong (16 Feb 2021)
• 4.16.4 License change for trial users (9 Feb 2021)
• 4.16.3 Some small fixes/changes (2 Feb 2021)
• 4.16.2 Fixed a rule bug (29 January 2021)
• 4.16.1 Added support for USA streaming video (Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu etc), UK (BBC iPlayer, ITV etc) and Australian TV Streaming (28 January 2021)
• 4.15.2 Reverted back recent driver update as MalwareBytes old version causing HideAway to BSOD (9 January 2021)
• 4.15.1 Updated driver for speed improvements, blue screen issue, bug fixes. Updated Poland, and India IP address. (6 January 2021)
• 4.14.4 Replaced Sydney server for speed issues. (19 December 2020)
• 4.14.3 Fixed an obscure crashing issue. (4 December 2020)
• 4.14.2 Fixed a white screen on startup issue for some users. (17 November 2020)
• 4.14.1 Fixed a crashing problem for some users, and a problem for some users of some torrent programs. (14 November 2020)
• 4.14.0 Fixed problem with FTP uploads. Changed Sydney, Australia server, added more servers to London and for torrents. (13 November 2020)
• 4.13.0 Fixed MalWareBytes Web Protection conflict. Other small changes (17 September 2020)
• 4.12.1 Fixed scanners not working/communicating over mDNS, new Amsterdam server and BBC iPlayer to support IPv6 (1 September 2020)
• 4.12.0 DNS is 2x faster so everything should feel faster when using the web etc with HideAway. Fixed BBC iPlayer not working, added server in India (Mumbai), changed Amsterdam server. More background work for next version. MalwareBytes with Web Protection causing HideAway to not redirect (not fixed yet by them - just disable their web protection) (21 August 2020)
• 4.11.3 Fixed MalwareBytes conflict (interestingly, speeds are much slower with their web protection on). Fixed some instances where packets could get out of order causing some websites to not load. NOTE:This update requires us to update all the servers too, and any old HideAway versions will stop working until you update this latest version. We'll be doing this again in a few days to introduce more speed enhancements. (15 July 2020)
• 4.11.2 Fixed 2 license issues. Still working on MalWarebytes conflict (14 July 2020)
• 4.11.0 Updated Driver, torrent settings, added port 1025 for SMTP, updated translations, fixes for web pages errors, fix for license problem. (3 July 2020)
• 4.10.2 Fix for video streaming BBC iPlayer, ITV etc (21 June 2020)
• 4.10.1 Small fix to licensing
• 4.10.0 Updated licensing to use trials + free use to 10 x 1 hour per month after. Encryption update to create unique keys for each upload and download for every request to internet resources. eg. If you go to Google.com, it has to make 6 requests to different resources - it will generate 2 unique keys for each request. 14-June-2020
• 4.9.1 Replaced Amsterdam server due to reliability issues. Some small fixes.
• 4.9.0 Added 'Start when Windows starts' and it will remember the last state when Windows was shut down, or when HideAway was restarted. Torrents now faster by ~4x. Moved 'Watch videos' to bottom of list. New faster Amsterdam server. Added Warsaw, Poland location. Added Düsseldorf, Germany location. More internal changes. Changed Start HideAway/Stop HideAway to Connect/Disconnect
• 4.8.0 Added support for Netflix in USA and UK, BBC iPlayer, ITV. Added Czech language and server. Fixed some translations. More background development for next version (11 May 2020)
• 4.7.0 Fixed DNS issue for some Enterprise LANs, increased timeout for slow connections, Fixed Dutch langauge, Added Vivaldi Web Browser support (4 March 2020)
• 4.6.0 Improved encryption speed and reliability for some edge cases (1 March 2020)
• 4.5.0 Added support for Chromium Edge. Added Ireland server. Added support for video streaming but not yet enabled as still more work to do, thus have removed 'BBC iPlayer' option for now. (14 Feb 2020)
• 4.4.3 Fix for BBC iPlayer being blocked. Added Ukraine server.
• 4.4.2 Fix for people entering license key in lower case.
• 4.4.1 Fixed issues for some printers/scanners being blocked. Added Brave web browser support. Updated translations. Changed digital certificate for installer.
• 4.4.0 Enhancements to licensing, including support for reseller keys. Sorry that took a long time. More fixes and features coming more quickly now. Next up Printer fix, Brave browser, then Netflix and other streaming
• 4.3.5 Added Perth, Australia; Vienna, Austria; Brussels, Belgium; Copenhagen, Denmark locations. Replaced London, UK with new location to prevent Arabic Google; Replaced Amsterdam, Netherlands with 10x faster server; Updated torrent servers.
• 4.3.4 Added German, Dutch, French, Spanish languages. Fixed iPlayer/enabled email location bug
• 4.3.2 Added Opera browser, option to not redirect email, link to 'What's new'
• 4.3.1 ...and reverted back to original driver as it works for everyone
• 4.3.0 Fixed driver issue compatibility with product called AdGuard and other similar products
• 4.2.8 Reverted back to previous driver to fix some issues. Added Jacksonville, USA to location.
• 4.2.5 Added connection notification to Task Bar and System Tray icon
• 4.2.3 Fixed printer problem for some users. Fixed BBC iPlayer downloads and radio.
• 4.2.1 Added IP address location information.
• 4.2.0 Added digital signing to all files to avoid antivirus problems.
• 4.1.9 Reverted back a 3rd party library which was causing issues for first install.
• 4.1.8 Added Norway, Spain. Changed license screen text, added more logging, fixed memory leak
• 4.1.4 Added Hong Kong, Rome - Italy, Stockholm - Sweden. Updated components.
• 4.1.2 Added status when connected
• 4.1.1 Fixed an issue where the latency/ping would sometimes show -1ms
• 4.1.0 Added licensing.
• 4.0.1 Fixed Icon after install, usernames with a space.
• 4.0.0 New Look, fixed white screen issue, printer bug on local, added Waterfox and Palemoon, other enhancements.
• 3.16 Updated Driver to address some issues with Kaspersky AV.
• 3.14.0 Got rid of the Firewall popup prompt after install
• 3.13.0 Changed UK Servers to support IPv6. iPlayer now supports subtitles.
• 3.12.0 Changed US Netflix server
• 3.11.0 Changed UK server, various bug fixes
• 3.10.0 Added DNS, passes DNS leak tests when redirecting all computer; Options to watch Netflix USA and BBC iPlayer
• 3.9.0 Added latency for each server while connected (ping test)
• 3.8.0 New London Server - Unfortunately it gave us a new IP address which doesn't work with BBC iPlayer as it's still showing an old location in France (hopefully will update soon). UDP Support (DNS unsupported, but being worked on currently)
• 3.7.0 New driver and installer. New features to come quicker now.
• 3.6.0 Updated server addresses, speed improvement and preparation of new features.
• 3.5.0 Re-did rules so they're faster, plus start/stop button is more responsive.
• 3.4.0 Added TCP in the client.
• 3.2.0 Changed Netflix server at Oregon location.
• 3.1.0 Added installer splash screen. Fixed issue if install username folder contained a space.
• 3.0.0 Added new installer, digital signatures for driver installation and auto-updater.
• 2.0.3 rewrote server component so it's much faster
VERSION 1.4.0 x1
Released 7th April 2016 ( Updated by restarting HideAway )
• [CHANGE] Changed installer to get around Kaspersky Self Defense blocking driver installation
Released 21st August 2015 ( Updated by restarting HideAway )
• [NEW] Users can now edit profile names and delete profiles
• [NEW] Expanded each pre-defined rules information
Released 20th July 2015
• [FIX] Update to fix intermittent disconnections for some users and blocked access to localhost (printers etc)
Released 3rd July 2015
• [NEW] Drag and drop to prioritize rules: Websites should be at the top, applications in the middle, entire country rules at the bottom.
• [NEW] Added Swiss, Canadian and French servers. Removed Missouri and Cairo servers due to reliability.
• [NEW] Added 13 new preset rules.
• [NEW] User guide added
• [CHANGE] Hideaway now shows the user interface if it is launched when already running.
• [CHANGE] Removed upload and download speed from speed screen because ping is a better indicator of speed. All servers are the same spec.
• [CHANGE] Ordered servers alphabetically by country.
• [FIX] USB drive fix usb drives with custom drive letters no longer change back to defaults
• [FIX] Hover over rules grid makes scrollbar more visible.
• [FIX] Blank device profiles can no longer be created.
• [FIX] Many other small fixes and improvements
VERSION 1.2.1 (Auto-update)
Released 5th June 2015
Web Browser Download For Mac
• [CHANGE] to login process to let users choose device profile on login
Download Browser Care For Mac 4.1.8 Os
Released 25th May 2015
• [NEW] Traffic screen shows traffic based on rules
• [NEW] Simple traffic stats added to main rules page
• [NEW] Australian server added
• [CHANGE] X minimizes to system tray instead of task bar
• [CHANGE] Swapped position of rule check mark with encryption shield
• [CHANGE] Changed DNS Leak rule from port 53 to svchost.exe as some people had problems with email after port 53 redirected
• [CHANGE] Ping test repeats two more times if fails first time.
• [CHANGE] Rules are weighted, but we’ll add a UI component so people can change these in the near future. Websites rules take precedence over browser process rules, and these take precedence over whole computer rules.
• [FIX] Chromecast support fixed
• [FIX] Fix for Win7 having too many network drivers installed.
• Various other fixes and changes
Released 13th May 2015
Download Browser Care For Mac 4.1.8 Torrent
• Improvements to Netflix streaming
Released 12th May 2015
Download Browser Care For Mac 4.1.8 Iso
• General Release to early users