- iSkysoft iTransfer
Get the Office Mobile app for iOS as a free download, and use the Excel, PPT and Word app in one iOS app. Get Microsoft Office for iPad and iPhone. Supported on Ubuntu 16.04+. Download 64-Bit. More options Install Guide. Mattermost Mobile Apps (source code) Mattermost Desktop Apps (source code). Feb 05, 2015 AirServer. AirServer is an AirPlay receiver for Mac/PC. It allows you to receive AirPlay feeds, similar to an Apple TV, so you can stream content or Mirror your display from your iOS devices or Mountain Lion. Last update 5 Feb. 2015 Licence Free to try OS Support Mac OS X Downloads Total: 24,312 Last week: 4.
Transfer and export separate tracks or entire playlists from your iPhone to your computer or iTunes. Work with media content in various common and specific formats, including MPEG2, FLV, 3GP, 3G2, MOV(QuickTime), MP4, AVI, and ASF. Quickly switch between destination folders.
Our software library provides a free download of iSkysoft iTransfer 220.127.116.11. The program's installer file is generally known as iTransfer.exe. This download was checked by our antivirus and was rated as clean. This PC software is developed for Windows XP/7/8/10 environment, 32-bit version. The most popular versions of the iSkysoft iTransfer are 4.5, 4.3 and 4.1. The software is categorized as Mobile Phone Tools. The latest installer takes up 990 KB on disk. This software is an intellectual property of iSkysoft.
From the developer:
iSkysoft iTransfer allows you to transfer data between any iOS, Android devices, and PC. You can manage iOS/Android devices folders and files directly on PC; backup photo, music, video, contact, message and other files to computer; transfer media files on iTunes library to iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch; and more.
You may want to check out more software, such as iSkysoft DVD to Apple TV Converter, iSkysoft DVD to MP4 Converter or iSkysoft Video to Audio Converter, which might be related to iSkysoft iTransfer.iSkysoft DVD to Apple TV Converter
Editors & ConvertersiSkysoft Video to Audio Converter
Editors & ConvertersiSkysoft iPhone Movie Converter
Editors & ConvertersiSkysoft Apple TV Video Converter
Editors & Converters
Ipad 4 Vs Ipad 5
Compressor adds power and flexibility to Final Cut Pro X export. Customize output settings, work faster with distributed encoding, and tap into a comprehensive set of delivery features.
0 Ipad 4
- Powerful Encoding for Final Cut Pro
- Use Compressor to customize encoding settings available in Final Cut Pro.
- Choose from a wide array of codecs, sizes, frame rates, and other parameters.
- Save your custom settings in Compressor; they automatically appear in Final Cut Pro.
- Share settings with other editors, even if Compressor isn't installed on their workstations.
- Time-Saving Encoding Workflow
- Experiment freely with encoding options, using real-time feedback in the Preview window.
- Find exactly the setting you need in just a few clicks in the updated settings library.
- Set up batch processes to streamline the encoding of large numbers of files.
- Build batch templates to combine encoding with tasks such as moving or copying files.
- Create self-contained Droplets to encode on the desktop with drag-and-drop ease.
- Industry-Standard Encoding Support
- Use one-step settings for Apple devices and websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Work with a choice of themed menus to encode and burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc.
- Add chapter markers for discs or podcasts distributed on iPad, iPhone, iPod, or Apple TV.
- Encode to a broad range of industry-standard formats, such as MPEG-2, H.264, and ProRes.
- Generate files for HTTP live streaming in a single step.
- Import Targa, DPX, TIFF, PSD, or PNG image sequences and encode them to any setting.
- Tap into advanced encoding features for adding closed captioning, metadata, and more.
- Pristine Format Conversions
- Convert any file from its source format to another format, such as NTSC to PAL or SD to HD.
- Clean up and customize your content using image filters, a timecode overlay, and watermarks.
- Speed up video, slow it down, or adjust the frame rate to make the duration match a runtime.
- Distributed Encoding
- Save time by distributing encoding work among multiple cores and workstations.
- Install Compressor on any Mac to activate it as a cluster node for distributed encoding.
- Speed up encoding in Final Cut Pro by choosing a Compressor cluster for output processing.
- Activate QuickCluster for dynamic configuration of nodes based on available resources.