⭐️ Social Icons Widget PRONOW AVAILABLE! ⭐️
Did you find this plugin helpful? Please consider leaving a 5-star review.
Get more done with the new Google Chrome. A more simple, secure, and faster web browser than ever, with Google’s smarts built-in. It seems clear that adding widgets in iOS 14 is easily the most unexpectedly hot new feature-probably since Apple added the ability to download third-party apps via the App Store in iOS 2. Download Windows Migration Assistant v22.214.171.124 (Monterey) This software will help you migrate data from a Windows PC running Windows. The Migration Assistant will launch automatically after it has been installed. Google Reader Dashboard Widget for Mac OS X, Search engine optimization resources, Search engine optimization tutorials, seo resources, search engine placement, seo, search engine marketing. RustyBrick is a Web construction firm specializing in customized online technology that helps companies decrease costs and increase sales.
Social Icons Widget & Block helps you to add quickly icons with links to your profiles from different social networks. The plugin includes several icon sets, which gives you the possibility to use the widget for more than just linking to your social media profiles. You can use generic icons to add links to anything you want.
With the help of WPZOOM’s excellent Social Icons Widget plugin, you can link to all your social network profiles in no time, letting your visitors easily get in touch with you on all social media channels.
Read WPKlik’s review of this plugin: A Complete Guide to Social Icons Widget
⭐️ PRO FEATURES ⭐️
- Upload your SVG icons – 🆕
- Load icons in SVG format – 🆕
- Create your own custom icon set
- Outstanding performance
- Premium Support
- and many new features coming soon!
⭐️ Get the PRO version! ⭐️
What’s new in 4.0.0
- NEW: Gutenberg Block
- New icon styles in the new Social Icons Block
- New options to customize your icons: change margin, padding, alignment, roundness etc.
What’s new in 3.0.0
- Added Global Color Picker to change the color of all icons
- Added a new color picker to change hover color on all icons
- Icons are now grouped in categories
What’s new in 2.2.0
- Added Padding and Size options for icons
- Added support for Skype links (skype:username)
What’s new in 2.1.0
- Search Icons by keywords
- FontAwesome Icon Set Integration
- Updated Instagram Icon
What’s new in 2.0
- Support for custom icons
- Color picker for each icon
- 3 Icon Sets from which you can choose more than 400 icons
Download Logo Search Widget For Mac 1.0 Windows 10
Where I can view a Demo?
You can view the widget live in all our themes at WPZOOM.
View Demo & Examples
- Monte Theme – header bar and footer
- Tempo Theme – header (under logo) and footer
- Foodica Theme – header bar and sidebar
- Inspiro Theme – sidebar panel and footer
- Gutenberg Block – NEW
- 100+ Sites/Social Networks supported
- 400+ Custom Icons
- 5 Icons Sets
- FontAwesome Integration
- Academicons Integration: 38 academia icons for academics
- Drag & Drop Icons
- Color Picker
- Search by keywords
- Adjust icon size & padding
- 2 Styles: Icon Shape and Icon with Background
- 3 Background Styles: Rounded Corners, Round, Square
- Retina Ready Icons
- Supports email addresses (mailto:[email protected])
- Supports Telephone numbers (tel:12345)
- Supports Skype (skype:username?call)
- Supports Viber (viber://add?number=123456)
- Supports WhatsApp (https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=15551234567)
Icons are provided by socicon icon font.
Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Skype, Yelp, Feedburner, LinkedIn, Bloglovin’, Lookbook, Feedly, Periscope, SoundCloud, Spotify, Last.fm, YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, Flickr, 500px, Tumblr, Blogger, Reddit, Dribbble, Envato, Behance, DeviantArt, GitHub, RSS, Disqus, Stackoverflow, Komoot, Tiktok, Mailchimp, Podcasts, Telegram and many others.
Social Icons are provided by socicon icon font.
Academicons are provided by James Walsh.
Social Icons Widget does not collect any information from your visitors, therefore it’s 100% GDPR compliant.
Looking to contribute code to this plugin? Go ahead and fork the repository over at GitHub.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Social Icons Widget & Block by WPZOOM
Download Logo Search Widget For Mac 1.0 Download
Simply search for the plugin via the Plugins -> Add New dialog and click install, or download and extract the plugin, and copy the plugin folder into your wp-content/plugins directory and activate.
After that go to the Widgets page and add the widget Social Icons by WPZOOM to a widget area like Sidebar.
Where do I find more details about this plugin?
On our website.
Can I insert the Widget as a Shortcode in a Page?
Yes, using the Widget Shortcode plugin you can generate a shortcode for each Social Icons widget and insert the shortcode in posts or pages where you need it.
You can also create a hidden widget area using a plugin like Custom Sidebars if you don’t want to add the widget in a sidebar to be visible.