Download GoLoud Digicel and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. GoLoud: Podcasts and Radio to your ears. GoLoud is the ultimate audio experience where you can listen to the best selection of local radio, the most popular podcasts from around the world all in one place.
- Download Mac OS X Leopard 10.5 latest version standalone offline setup DMG Installer Setup image. Mac OS X Leopard 10.5 Review Apple is continuously increasing the stability and the security of the Mac OS X. Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard is a very reliable operating system, providing a lightweight environment with a sleek and user-friendly interface to.
- Download (262): Remmie Download. Free Bengali Astrology Software 126.96.36.199. Released: August 27, 2013 Added: September 24, 2013 Visits: 2.871. Professional Free Bengali Astrology Software from Astro-Vision now also provides Free Horoscope Matching feature.
Medication is a tool enabling users to completely manage their medication. Schedules, reminders and dosages are visually displayed. Multiple users can be set up on the Medication app to manage daily, weekly and monthly pill dosages.
Schedule your different medication easily using icons or colors on your Mac. Users can register their daily medication and receive reminders as needed. Keep yourself and your loved ones safe knowing their medication needs are organized. Never forget to take your medication again! Remember when to take your pills and manage the dosages correctly. The graphs will show visually how many pills are left to take for the day.
Download Medication For Mac 1.0.5 -
Download Medication For Mac 1.0.5 Download
Ifrpfile 1.0.5 Download
- Add pills with different icons and colors.
- Manage medication stock and add pills when stock is empty.
- Add pill reminders using builtin calendar.
- Check off reminders after consuming the pill.
- Register doctor appointments and get notified beforehand.
- Add multiple users and manage med usage separately for each user.
- Sync med usage data across all your Macs over iCloud.
- Get a detailed over view of the monthly and yearly med usage on an easy graph chart.