Trusted Mac download 360 Total Security 1.2.6. Virus-free and 100% clean download. Get 360 Total Security alternative downloads.
- Download Orbiter 1.2.6 for Mac OS X Tiger to Snow Leopard Quick-launch all your important files without having them permanently placed on your desktop, or in the Dock Dec 21, 2009 15:26 GMT By.
- Dec 04, 2020 Download the latest version of Quickly for Mac for free. Compare with similar apps on MacUpdate. Quickly for Mac 1.2.6. 04 December 2020.
If you keep misremembering keyboard shortcuts, using this program will make it easier for you to recall them, improving your efficiency in the process
What's new in Shortcut Keeper 126.96.36.199:
- Fixed an issue with setting the default global shortcut
- Various UI improvements
Shortcuts can easily be misremembered, especially as lots of apps happen to have their own set of key combinations, separate from the already numerous OS hotkeys.
It all adds up, eventually, so you tend to forget how to access certain key combinations. Fortunately, programs to assist you with that do exist, and Shortcut Keeper is one such option: add your shortcuts of importance, insert the relevant apps for them, then bring them up whenever you require.
Download Quickly For Mac 1.2.6 Download
The lightweight, modern interface helps you get to your things faster
The design here is quite minimalist, but it manages to encompass what's most important in an app like this: getting to your shortcuts faster and easier. You can add new hotkeys in the My Shortcuts tab, and going through the process is hassle-free.
Essentially, you are prompted to record the key combination, its result, and the relevant program. Additionally, you may tag the entry for easier accessibility and grouping.
Navigating through the interface is a pleasant experience: as you add app-specific shortcuts, they will each be nicely presented in the All Apps tab, so you can reach them anytime you need.
Use the global hotkey to bring up what you need
Based on the key combinations you have inputted in the app, pressing CTRL+ALT+K will bring your shortcuts to the forefront at any given moment, no matter the app you're in. There isn't a special, designated menu for that, however: it'll just bring the app window in the front, giving you the ability to quickly look for what you require.
There is a dark theme available, and there's also the possibility of exporting your shortcuts into a .json or .csv file, so you can transfer them over to other apps if needed. Importing from other such programs is also possible, with the formats mentioned earlier being accepted.
Download Quickly For Mac 1.2.6 -
Shortcut Keeper is aptly named, because it stores the shortcuts most important to you in an intuitive interface, giving you the possibility to access them when you most require it.
Filed underShortcut Keeper was reviewed by Robert Condorache
Shortcut Keeper 188.8.131.52add to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- Windows 11
Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 35.4 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
top alternatives PAID
BTC Tools is one of the best and most convenient batch management tools for your ASIC miners. The program allows you to scan ASIC miners, sort them, and perform batch configuration and hardware reboot. The program is easy to use, and is suitable for both beginners and experienced miners
- Scan miners belonging to multiple network segments on the local network. Display basic information about miners, such as hash rate, temperature, fan speed, pool, worker name, etc.
- Sort miners by each field, such as hash rate, temperature, worker name, etc. You can easily detect abnormal miners with low hash rate or high temperature, etc.
- With the «Miner Monitoring» function, BTC Tools can constantly update the information of miners. You can quickly find abnormal miners who combine this feature with sorting.
- Batch configuration of miners with their pools, worker names (sub-account. miner-postfix), and passwords or mining difficulties. You can configure all miners or only selected miners.
- Batch restart of miners. You can reload all miners or only selected miners.
- Batch firmware update for all or selected miners.
- Batch miner power management in LPM or Enhanced LPM (only suitable for Antminer firmware, which has the «Low Power Mode» and «High Power Mode» options on the configuration page)
- Batch control of the miner frequency in overclocking or overclocking mode (available only for Antminer firmware with the «Mode» or «Operating Mode» drop-down list on the configuration page)
- Support for most Antminers and parts of Avalon miners, including AntminerS17, T17, S9, S7, T9, etc., as well as AvalonA8, A7, A6, etc. (The reset function is only available for Antminers, scanning and configuration is available with both Antminers and Avalon Miners.)
Important! It is worth noting one important feature, which is that to search for asic, you need to have asic and the computer where you actually started the program work on the same network, that is, for example, if you have a wireless wi-fi network, then both asic and the computer must be connected to this wi-fi network.
- Extract the compressed package you downloaded, and then double-click the extracted «BTC Tools.exe».
- MTK Tools automatically imports the current network segment of the computer as an IP scan range. If the IP address range is correct, you can click the «Scan Miner» button to start scanning the miners.
- If the IP address range is incorrect, you can double-click or right-click the item in the IP Address Range field to make changes. You can also click » + «to add a new IP address range, or» — » to delete it.
Then, to search for ASICs, you should click on the «Scan» button, which will search for ASICs. As the program runs, the progress bar next to the button will change. All this time, the program will scan the network, loading it, which is why you should turn off all programs and unnecessary devices from this network, so as not to load the network and so that the check (scan) is successful.
In the process of searching for devices, the watch in the list will be displayed below. In the list, you can see the IP, the status of the ASICs, the name, the mode of operation, and the two hash rate values of the ASICs that were found during the search. In addition, there is information on the heating temperature of the ASICs, the speed of rotation of the fans, the time of operation of the watches in the active mining mode, as well as the addresses of the pools and vokers to which the ASICs are actually connected.
In order to use this program to configure them, you should double-click on the address. After waiting for the download, you will see a panel for configuring ASIC, where there are a large number of items. To restart the asics, you need to go to the «reboot» menu and click on the corresponding button.
The main point of the program is that you can configure your ASICs from any device and geographical location.