- Download Records For Mac 1.6 Download
- Download Records For Mac 1.6
- Download Records For Mac 1.6 Windows 10
- Download Records For Mac 1.6 Free
Download and install iMusic on your computer. Launch it and click 'GET MUSIC'. From there, you can see there are 3 ways for you to get MP3 music: download from the built-in music library, download from music site and record from radio stations.
- Download Latest Version for Mac (51.75 MB) Advertisement. Apowersoft iPhone/iPad Recorder for Mac is a popular app for recording the screen of any iOS device.During recording, sound from device and your external narration can be both recorded without any loss. The app can record anything you like no matter for video chat, features demos.
- 8/10 (5 votes) - Download Recordzilla Free. Recordzilla is a program capable of recording your PC's desktop, which is perfect to carry out screencasts for tutorials or record your best gaming sessions. If you want to create a video tutorial of any application, record videos from the Internet.
Records is a powerful personal database and organizer app for your Mac.
The perfect companion for everything you want to collect and organize in life, from your favorite movies to your customer invoices, offering a great balance between easy of use and powerful features.
“Records looks fantastic. I can’t imagine all the hard work you guys put into this app — the icon alone is just stunning.” — Shawn Blanc
“Records is a powerful, customizable, easy to use database app for Mac.” — Peter Cohen, iMore
“Wow, Records for Mac looks really great!” — Christina Warren, Mashable
“Records is an impressively nimble piece of Mac software that makes personal databases insanely simple to create and use.” — J. R. Bookwalter, Mac Life, 4 stars
“Records for Mac makes creating a personal database very simple.” — MacFormat, 4 stars
• Incredibly easy, drag & drop form and database creation
• Canvas editor lets you customize the layout and design of your forms
• Table view lets you display, edit and sort data in a single view
• 30+ templates ready to use lets you start using Records in seconds
• 17+ fully-configurable form fields, including images, contacts, URLs and ratings
• Powerful alignment guides help you design visually appealing forms
• Use one of several pre-filled lists, such as countries, currencies, or credit card vendors
• Build your own forms and choose your favorite eye-candy color theme
• Full text search help to find instantly your data
• Easily import, export and backup your data in CSV format (Bento's users are welcome)
• Import, export and share templates with friends, family and colleagues
• No prior database design or coding knowledge required
# Includes 15+ Customizable Rich Field Types
• Single-line and multi-line text fields with formatting
• Number fields for Decimal, Currencies, Percent, Scientific, Spell Out and more
• Date fields
• Time fields
• Date and Time fields
• Yes / No Checkbox fields
• Choice fields
• Website fields
• Email fields
• Images fields
• Contacts fields
• Star Rating fields
• Separator fields (decoration)
• And More...
# Includes 30+ Ready To Use Templates
• Bank Accounts
• Blood Donor Cards
• Book Collection
• Exercice Logs
• Health Cards
• Health Insurance
• Home Inventory
• House Search
• Job Search
• Loyalty Cards
• Membership List
• Movie Collection
• Party Planner
• Software Licenses
• Student List
• To Do Lists
• Vehicle Insurance
• Vehicle Maintenance
• Wine Collection
• And More...
Built exclusively for the Mac
Records uses a number of OS X features and technologies such as Cocoa, Core Data, Quartz, Grand Central Dispatch, 64-bit, Full-Screen, Calendar, Contacts and much more. The Records beautiful user interface has been fully optimized for the MacBook Pro and iMac with Retina display.
We're dedicated to making the most innovative personal database app for Mac ever designed. Get Records today and your life will never have been so organised.
• Improves the user interface, icons and artworks optimized for the latest macOS release
• Various improvements and performance enhancements
If you are happy with the app, please rate it or even leave a review. This is a great way to support indie developers like us. Thank you!
A simpler Filemaker at 5% of the cost
I’ve been looking for a replacement for Filemaker for years after constant frustration with backwards incompatibility with earlier vesions. A few years back I thought Bento was the answer. But the Filemaker product was disastrously slow and clunky and was taken off the market almost as quickly as it entered. Records is a fast and incredibly simple database to use. It’s very easy to create your own databases or use the many templates created for you. This is not an app for large organizations that need network connectivity and all the bells and whistles of an enterprise platform, but if you just need a non-networked and incredibly simple database for one computer, this is a great app. So why 4 stars and not 5? Records is missing 2 key elements. All of your data in Records gets buried in a Library file, well hidden from the world. So you can’t place the database in the cloud such as Dropbox and then access it from another computer. So even though you can install the app on more than one MAC, you can’t access one database on both MACS. Secondly, there’s no iPad or iPhone version of the app. This would be the perfect replacement for Filemaker and Bento if these 2 deficiencies were eliminated. I would pay 4 to 5 times the price if they were.
Thank you for the kind words, very appreciated!
Missing one vital feature
Four star review. Would be 5 but there is no way to sync. In fact, the data is stored in the library, it doesn’t even make files except as an export. So, it’s a one computer, no sync to another affair. That’s a near fatal issue in this day and age. That problem aside, it’s fantastic! You can view ‘excel’ style or record by record in a form of your own lay out. Super easy and convenient. I have’t stored too much data in it yet (because of the sync issue) but it hasn’t lost anything yet. I like it a lot. Gives me really useful features, and doesn’t bog me down with too much. I haven’t worked too much with the math. I don’t know if it can, for example, sum two fields into a third. If it can’t do that it really needs that too.
All in all, a good prodect that I’m hoping to see some improvment in.
Good Product, Needs Works
The basic concept of this system is great. I’m able to search up any criteria and it come up with the list of objectives as needed that I was looking for. It has a somewhat limited ability however in that the database that you create is limited to only the app and what is clearly there in the toolbox. For instance, my clients need to have a product changed every 6 months. I am not able to create a reminder or a widget in the toolbox that says “client is due for a change”. As a basic database this app works fine, which is why I give it 4/5 stars. I would like to see more features available that are interactive to the user.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
Download Records For Mac 1.6 Download
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Free clicking automation tool
Auto Clicker - Automatic Tap by True Developers Studio is a free mobile auto-clicking program that executes pre-recorded tap sequences on the smartphone screen. It runs on games and other apps that require continual input, offering a high level of customization to fit any user type.
This lightweight Android utility comes with a straightforward, no-frills interface. Everything is accessible and clearly labeled, making usage easy to grasp even without a tutorial.
You’ll see all available options on the main page. That’s where you can set the click number and interval, after which a window will pop up on your display. This panel lets you set on-screen targets. Next, all you need to do is launch the program, which will proceed to perform the taps you specified.
Everything runs seamlessly for free with zero embedded ads. If you don’t like the current setting, you can enter the app again to adjust the configuration.
Customize your clicks
This program makes it simple to tailor its functionalities to your exact needs and desires. Some of the customization options include:
Download Records For Mac 1.6
- Tap frequencies in hours, minutes, seconds, and milliseconds
- Single or multiple tapping targets
- Swipe setup for typing or gaming
- Floating panel for starting and stopping the app
The Smart Click feature automates these commands from its records, stopping if you lock the screen or receive a call.
Automatic clickers most often serve as assistance for simple games, as exemplified by Automatic Clicker and GS Auto Clicker on Windows. This little app performs the same function on Android, but the setting versatility makes alternative uses possible, too.
Notably, it runs across your smartphone apps, letting you automate calculator input, text messaging, or even Tinder swipes. There’s a lot of room to get creative beyond the primary gaming purpose.
Overall, Automatic Tap keeps everything straightforward and to the point. While it lacks advanced features, what it does offer can be pretty handy for smartphone gamers.
Download Records For Mac 1.6 Windows 10
Should you download it?
Yes, if you often tackle monotonous tasks that demand repeated touchscreen input. It’s free and lightweight enough that you won’t notice it until you need it.
Download Records For Mac 1.6 Free
- Straightforward interface
- Easy setup and use
- Single-click start and stop
- Supports multiple tap variations
- Handy Smart Click setup