Download Screen Ruler 4.1 for Mac from our website for free. This software for Mac OS X was originally designed by Sprightly Software. Our built-in antivirus scanned this Mac download and rated it as 100% safe. The unique ID for this app's bundle is ca.sprightly.ScreenRuler. The software relates to System Tools. Its easy, simple and fast. PixelStick is a measuring tool you can pinch and stretch to measure anything on your screen. Use the eyedropper to copy colors in 4 formats (CSS, RGB, RGB hex, HTML) to the clipboard for use in any app. Its like an onscreen virtual ruler that you can use vertically, horizontally, and at any angle to measure distances.
A ruler application for macOS
- Horizontal and vertical rulers.
- Pixel units.
- Float rulers above other applications (press F to toggle).
- Move windows independently or as a group (press G to toggle).
- Show or hide the shadow behind rulers (press S to toggle).
- Align rulers at mouse location (press O for origin).
- Reset ruler locations with Command-R.
Download the latest version from GitHub or the Mac App Store.
Compatible with macOS Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, and Sierra. Your feeback is welcome!
See the list of open issues. For feature requests, open a new issue.
As this is my first Cocoa application, any help is appreciated!
If you have experience with Mac app development in Swift, please look at the help wanted issues.
Download Ruler Tool For Mac 1.1.0 Software
Download Ruler Tool For Mac 1.1.0 Full
Or you can make a donation.