TRx also works as a caller number ID display system and lets you put calls on-hold (and plays on-hold music and messages).
* Records telephone calls using a voice modem.
* Displays caller ID of all incoming calls (subject to hardware and telephone network features).
* Lets you put calls on hold with a hold button (professional music and messages on-hold included).
* Caller ID logging of all incoming calls.
* [Optional] Recording-started prompt, recording-stopped prompt, and record tones.
* Save recordings as wave files or send recordings by email.
About NCH Software
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, music, mp3, cd, dvd, telephony, dictation, transcription, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X. NCH has released over 80 products since 1993 and have received many awards for software excellence. Download Software for DJ, broadcast, stream, record, edit, convert, burn, mix, split, tag, rip and play audio files for wav, mp3, and other popular file formats.
Download for Mac Intel: http://www.nch.com.au/trx/trxmaci.zip
Download for Mac PowerPC: http://www.nch.com.au/components/trxmac.zip
See Full List On Nch.com.au
TRx Personal Phone Call Recorder for Mac 4.31 download. On a phone line connected to the voice modem (or other telephony card) of your mac computer. Features:. Records telephone calls using a voice modem. Displays caller ID of all incoming calls. Version 4.31 Mac OS X Version Release: Fixed Options- 'Play recording-Started Announcements' - 'Change recording' btn - TRx let to select mp3 file but actually does not loaded it; Fixed 'Find and Play' dialogue - While Playing mp3 file, waveform disappeared after few sec of playing; Fixed TRx may randomly hang while recording.
Www.nch.com.au › Trx › DeVersionen TRx Einzelleitungs-Telefonrekorder
TRx Professional Phone Call Recorder 4.31 NCH Software Misc. Download; Screenshot; TRx is a personal phone line recorder program for Windows. TRx lets you manually record telephone calls on a phone line connected to the voice modem (or other telephony card) of your computer.